Barden are delighted to be partnering with a successful Irish headquartered group who are hiring a Senior Tax Reporting Manager. This Fintech company, which has offices across the globe, has had considerable success recently and is going through a significant growth phase.
This brand-new position will join a growing team based in Cork and will be involved in a variety of work. There may be scope for remote working for the successful candidate.
- Ensuring all Tax Reporting and Compliance deadlines are met for US, UK and Ireland in a timely manner
- Ensure filing of FATCA/CRS returns as required
- Responsible for improving systems and efficiencies and developing tax reporting systems for multiple jurisdictions
- Working with IT team in automating Tax reporting systems
- Assisting the wider team with Tax queries
- Leading and supporting the Compliance team
About the person:
The successful candidate will be a qualified Tax Consultant and/or Accountant with 5-8 years’ PQE. The candidate will have strong accounting and tax reporting skills in particular with Financial Services. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who has experience working to deadlines and has experience leading a team.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.