Barden are delighted to partner with a leading energy business to help identify a Senior Treasury Analyst to join their Treasury team in Dublin City or Donegal in a hybrid role.
You will help support the existing global business operations across Ireland, the UK, Europe and Japan with plenty of future growth forecast plans.
A brilliant opportunity for a professional with at least three years of corporate treasury experience across liquidity reporting, FX management and capital management.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Prepare daily cash reconciliations, understanding the daily cash balance position and assist with cash flow forecast preparation;
- Process global payments across various currencies;
- Manage invoice flow;
- Manage the day-to-day operational contact with Clearing Banks;
- Perform bank reconciliations;
- Assist with the capital allocation and usage reporting process;
- Support the balance sheet management;
- Analyze the market conditions and predict how these may impact on treasury positioning and capital activities;
- Update and maintain policy procedure documents;
- Ad hoc duties as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least three years treasury experience;
- A strong knowledge of liquidity reporting and FX/capital management;
- Ability to work on own initiative with strong attention to detail;
- A natural problem solver with strong analytical and technical skills.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.