We are assisting a global tech company who are recruiting a Senior VAT Analyst to join their Cork team. The role will offer a candidate an opportunity to work as part of a global tax team and specialise in Indirect Tax.
As well as being responsible for EMEA Indirect Tax Compliance and Reporting, the Senior VAT Advisor will support the EMEA VAT Manager on projects and audits.
- Preparation/Review of EMEA VAT, Intrastat, VIES returns etc.
- Ensuring all VAT obligations (returns and payments) met in a timely manner
- Responsible for ensuring month/quarter/year end postings for VAT are complete and correct
- Identify and mitigate any potential VAT risks and implement process improvements as appropriate
- Provide VAT advice to the wider business and respond to queries as required
- Assist the VAT Manager with project work, VAT audit queries etc
About the person:
The successful candidate will have approx. 2-3 years EMEA VAT experience, ideally within a large organisation. They will have an accounting degree and tax/accounting qualification. The successful candidate will be a self-starter and a good communicator.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.