Barden FS are delighted to be partnering with a growing investment management firm under one of Ireland’s leading financial institutions. They are looking to add a Settlements Specialist to their Operations team under a 12-month full-time contract; offering great exposure to institutional portfolio management and building knowledge on various financial instruments.
“Ideally, we are looking for someone with good analytical skills who can work well in fast-paced environment. Someone who is familiar with trade support, settlements or operations – and all the different quirks and rules that come along with them” – Settlements Manager
About the Role:
- Monitor trade confirmations and settlement in equities, bonds, futures, and other instruments in global markets.
- Liaise internally and externally to investigate and resolve any trade exceptions.
- Monitor services provided by external third-party fund providers and approved reporting mechanisms (ARMs)
- Ensure that all trade activity is being recorded accurately onto the company’s internal accounting system.
- Participation in system upgrades, migrations, and implementations.
- Contribution to development and improvement of internal processes and workflows.
About the Person:
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area – finance, business, accounting, etc.
- Experience in trade support, settlements or related operations (preferred).
- Knowledge of relevant systems (Charles River, DTCC CTM & Alert, Virtu Trade Ops)
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.