Barden is delighted to partner with a leading software organisation to assist the Global Head of Software QA in appointing a Software Test/QA Lead. This role will involve overseeing exciting new projects and working with the Head of QA, who manages the testing strategy for the mobile applications that support the organisation’s services.
“This upcoming Software Test/QA Lead role is a unique opportunity for those looking to chart an exciting career path. It’s your chance to be at the forefront of our company’s technological evolution, where you won’t just test software; you’ll embark on a journey that combines innovation, growth, and the thrill of pushing boundaries” – Global Head of Software QA
This is a Hybrid role based in the heart of Cork City. You will join a really positive work environment and collaborate closely with the VP of Engineering, the Global Head of Software QA, as well as Mobile and Cloud Engineers.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- This will be a hands-on role for a Senior Test Engineer who has led QA teams in the past and wants to move to the next level.
- You will be leading and giving direction to offshore teams, reviewing and signing off on test cases & test plans, and giving direction to junior engineers.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- You’ll bring a strong level of passion for and experience in Software Test Engineering.
- Ideally the successful person will hold expertise in mobile application development for both iOS and Android platforms, with a specific emphasis on interacting with embedded systems.
- Having a good grasp of finding the right mix of test automation and quality assurance techniques would make you an instant asset in this role to ensure excellent user experience.
- You will need to have experience working in Agile environments and be familiar with Jira.
- The ideal person would also possess an understanding of cloud-based environments and a grasp of how systems operate from the Cloud Back-end.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.