Barden is working with an international law firm well established in Dublin and looking to hire across different departments. The firm has a particularly strong reputation in the financial sector, with an excellent client base in the financial services, aircraft leasing, investment management and asset management, funds, SPV’s, etc.
The organisation is open to flexible working arrangements in relation to working from home, flexi-hours, a shorter working week (part-time), etc.
- Associate/Senior Associate, Finance & Capital Markets, NQ to 6 years’ PQE;
- Associate, Asset Finance, NQ to 5 years’ PQE;
- Associate/Senior Associate, Investment Funds, 2 to 5 years’ PQE;
- Associate, Real Estate, 1 to 4 years’ PQE;
- Associate/Senior Associate, FS Regulatory, NQ to 6 years’ PQE.
The firm will be keen to hear from Irish or UK qualified Solicitors with experience in the above areas gained in mid to large law firms. They welcome exploratory and informal conversations with potential candidates who might be interested in hearing more about the opportunity.
Barden’s Legal recruitment practice is where legal professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your legal career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.