ROLE: Solution Architects – (Software or Infrastructure)
LOCATION: Cork or Remote
ABOUT THE ROLE
‘Barden IT’ are really proud to be partnering with a new client here in Cork in their search for a number of Solution Architects to help them to advance their Technology road-map!
This client who are in the middle of a large growth phase in their Cork and European sites, are now seeking a number of experienced Software & Infrastructure Architects who are extremely passionate about building top-tier solutions.
Since the launch of their new software platform in 2015, my client’s customer portfolio has more than doubled in size across over 30 countries and this growth is expected to continue into the future!
“If you’d like to be part of a highly-performing Software Development unit working on a market leading large-scale cloud platform, then this is a great time to get involved either working on-site here in Cork or remotely throughout Ireland”
“Hiring Manager – CTO”
These Permanent roles can be worked on-site in Cork or Remotely across Ireland!
Responsibilities will include:
- Building ‘Proof-of-concept’ solutions to aid Architecture & decision-making.
- You will be a key contributor to Tech specifications & proposing solutions, so you’ll be focused on Solution Delivery to the client whilst being Technically hands-on!
- Work closely with Product and Development / Delivery teams contributing to ensure high-quality Tech specifications.
- Contribute your thoughts and experiences for the betterment of the long-term Technology Road-map for this growth organisation.
- Working on a market leading large-scale Cloud platform.
- Reviewing and healthily challenge existing architecture/tooling/etc. with a view to making long term improvements.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Experience as a Software or Infrastructure Architect designing enterprise applications or infrastructure.
- Strong development skills building systems using proven design patterns.
- Strong OO modelling, design and implementation skills.
- Experience integrating with RESTful services.
- Proven Technical innovation and enhancement experience.
- Good grounding across Cloud Technologies – AWS, Azure, GCP etc…
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the Cyber Security, Software Development, Tax, Accounting & Finance community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support at each step of your career.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.