Brilliant opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to join a growing Global Aviation Investment Firm. This is a key hire for the finance team as they continue to expand. The ideal person will be looking for a challenge in a dynamic and changing environment.
“This opportunity will allow the right person to build the skill set and the knowledge to become a Financial Controller. They will get exposure to all aspects of the function, and help to design and develop the key processes” – Hiring Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Be a key part of the month end close process for entities across the organisation,
- Assist with a range of areas included Fee Calculations, Portfolio Analysis and Cash Projections,
- Work with the VP on Forecasting and Variance analysis,
- Prepare Statutory Returns for various jurisdictions, working closely with Auditors and Tax Advisor’s,
- Document Accounting Memo’s and Technical Papers where needed,
- Continuous improvement and implementing best practice processes.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified Accountant with 2+ years Post Qualified Experience,
- Preferably Big 4 trained with a strong knowledge of control frameworks and best in class processes,
- Experienced in leading teams and mentoring staff,
- Highly collaborative adept at multi-tasking in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment,
- Comfortable getting involved in all aspects of the business when needed.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.