Here at Barden, we are excited to be working with a cutting-edge medical manufacturing business to identify a Strategic Finance Lead. This impressive global business is continuing to expand in here Cork, as they embrace the future of manufacturing to offer highly innovative products.
This role will touch on all aspects of Finance with an ideal mix of financial performance analysis as well as business partnering with key stakeholders to provide insightful value-add information.
The role will report a passionate Finance Director and boasts excellent career progression opportunities for the right person.
If you are an ambitious Finance professional who would like to work in the heart of a high-end manufacturing site, please get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org or my colleague Denis Galvin – email@example.com
ABOUT THE ROLE
– Management of site costs and monthly closing activities
– Support the preparation of monthly management accounts within tight deadlines
– Assist in the preparation and monitoring of the site annual budget and monthly forecasts, including analysis of variances to actual results
– Play a key role in the annual standard costs setting process
– Support business stakeholders in the roll out of new product launches, providing financial and commercial input where needed
– Take on a business partnering role representing Finance as a subject matter expert to support various ad hoc projects and general day-to-day operations
– Continuous process and system improvements, identifying areas of cost saving and improved efficiencies
ABOUT THE PERSON:
– Qualified Accountant with 5+ years PQE
– Strong commercial acumen
– Proven ability to influence at all levels in the organization
– Deadline focussed with an ability to drive things forward
– High attention to detail and strong analytical skills
– Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.