Barden is delighted to have been asked to act on behalf of a significant Irish company with a corporate HQ in Cork to identify an experienced Program Manager to take on a key role in shaping and delivering multiple projects nationally with a view to creating both enhanced efficiency and commercial return for all stakeholders across the group.
“This role is about imagining and leading change across all facets of our business. This is not about just delivering projects; it’s about working with the business to knit together a coherent change strategy and then playing a key leadership role in its implementation through a portfolio of projects” – Global Head of Strategy
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Support the overall planning, scheduling, and leadership of several key strategic programmes of work and subsequent change management activities.
- Facilitate coordination across programmes, initiatives, and functions and being the key point of contact for the respective leads
- Communicating consistently with all internal stakeholders on the change journey and navigating roadblocks as they naturally arise
- Collecting feedback from internal and external stakeholders and sharing/reviewing same with the senior leadership team.
- Tracking and reporting on progress/activities across programmes & initiatives to ensure transparency for all
- Actively engage with and co-ordinate relevant project managers on progress monitoring and tracking of issues, risks & dependencies
- Managing the PMO milestone tracker, timeline, and action list as well as tracking implementation and KPI levels against set ambitions
- Monitoring and enabling the efficient implementation of the programmes & initiatives
- Take a leadership role with regard to engagement with vendors and consulting firms
- Prepare and review agenda/materials for transformation management and steering meetings
- Support the development & coordination of technical, commercial, and operational workstreams to deliver a roadmap of initiatives to maximise efficiency opportunities
- Support in developing, managing, and coordinating the commercial and profitability workstreams of the Commercial Model projects across the business
- Support the development of analytic models; expand the functionality of existing analytic tools and present analysis to all stakeholders
ABOUT THE PERSON
- 7-10 years experience in project management within a large and complex organisation
- Circa 5 years in a leadership role within a PMO with responsibility for not just leading people but leading change
- Ability to engage multiple stakeholders and manage multiple commercial projects simultaneously
- Experience within an FMCG or a busy B2C driven environment is a definite advantage