Barden FS are excited to be working with a growing Irish fintech company who are on the lookout for a Strategy Analyst to join their team. This role will play a key role for the team, offering market research and key insights to support the growing business.
“We are looking for someone who is curious, ambitious and collaborative. Someone who works well with numbers and can effectively tell a story about what those numbers mean. They will play a key role in helping us decide how and where to focus our efforts for 2023 and beyond.” – Group Strategy Manager
About the Role:
- Build up a database of information and resources for market insights and research.
- Contribute market research and provide insights for growth opportunities that the company needs to consider.
- Participate in, and lead if appropriate, workshops to deep dive on prospects, opportunities, etc.
- Oversee and maintain a general awareness of market trends relevant to the business.
- Becoming familiar with areas such as Private Equity and Venture Capital, and the influential stakeholders therein both domestic and international.
About the Person:
- Bachelor’ degree in a relevant area, with around 1-2 years’ full-time working experience.
- Experience using market frameworks and drawing insights from large sets of data (preferred).
- Professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CFA/QFA), part-qualified or striving towards (desirable).
- Strong numerical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative when managing multi-projects, and meeting and achieving deadlines.
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.