Barden are working with a global Fund Consultancy looking to identify an Associate to join their investment team based in the IFSC.
‘We believe in giving hard working professionals the opportunity to stretch into the consulting world by leveraging their existing funds knowledge and appetite for a more dynamic working environment within the industry. This Is a chance to effect real change and influence on a growing company and to put your stamp on a new team’ – Talent Acquisition Director (Europe)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Administrators & Investment Managers reporting review
- Market awareness to ensure fund exposure is in line across all fund types.
- Ensuring client portfolio accounts performance is tracked
- Creating committee reports for review
- High level of Investment Services
- Ensuring market knowledge on fund launces are accurate through research
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Professional Qualification (CFA, MBA, Accounting) in addition to a degree required
- 3 years+ funds/investment experience
- Attention to detail
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.