Barden have partnered with a global US technology company to help identify a Tax Accountant to join the team on a 12-month fixed term contract in a fully remote role.
Working with the Tax Director, you will assist with managing the EMEA direct and indirect tax compliance with the opportunity to get involved in exciting tax transformation projects.
A great opportunity for a tax professional looking to advance their career in a short-term industry opportunity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Prepare and review VAT returns for EMEA entities;
- Prepare and review Corporate Tax returns for EMEA entities;
- Manage the tax audits for EMEA;
- Provide support to the financial statement preparation and tax note disclosures;
- Prepare year-end tax provisions;
- Monitor new tax law developments and advise on potential impact to the business;
- Ad hoc duties as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least three years’ experience in practice or industry;
- Tax qualification essential;
- Accounting qualification advantageous
- Strong systems experience and a data driven mindset;
- Ability to take initiative and adapt to a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.