Barden has partnered with an Irish owned global Property business who are looking to identify a Tax Accountant to join their Group Tax function, headquartered in Dublin.
Working with a dynamic tax team, across a variety of tax heads, you will report to the Tax Manager assisting with the day-to-day tax compliance and advisory requirements, while supporting the expansion of business operations.
A great opportunity for a Part Qualified or Recently Qualified tax professional looking to advance their career in a close-knit business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Support the international tax compliance process across various tax heads;
- Assist with the co-ordination of international assignments including immigration compliance, support for queries from assignees, payroll compliance, compensation and benefits projects;
- Liaise with third party advisors in the provision of tax advice;
- Assess international tax issues across corporation tax, employment tax and VAT;
- Support the business in relation to business expansion;
- Ad hoc duties as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least two years’ experience in practice or industry;
- Tax/Accounting Qualified or Part-Qualified (CTA/ACA/ACCA);
- Global mobility experience advantageous;
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.