Barden are partnering with an innovative global tech group who are growing their EMEA tax team which is based in Cork by recruiting a Tax Accountant.
In this newly created role, the Tax Accountant will work closely with the European Tax Manager. They will be involved in a variety of tax compliance and reporting and also working closely with various business stakeholders on tax projects.
- Responsible for preparation and submission of various tax returns, including VAT, Corporate tax etc. across EMEA
- Monthly and annual tax reporting and tax provisioning
- Liaise with third party advisors and tax authorities in various jurisdictions as required
- Assist with tax queries from various stakeholders within the organisation
- Preparation of Transfer Pricing and review of Transfer Pricing policies
- Review tax processes and suggest improvements where required
- Assist with various projects and undertake technical research as required
About the person:
Ideally the successful candidate will be a qualified Tax Consultant and/or Accountant with 0-2 years’ PQE. Experience across a variety of tax heads would be advantageous. The team has an open and collaborative culture, ideal for a candidate’s first role in industry!
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.