A great opportunity to join a group tax function of a very successful Irish business. As the international operations continue to grow and expand, the tax team are looking for a tax accountant to join the team and provide tax support across a diverse range of issues.
Some aspects of the role will include:
- Supporting the tax reporting for external reporting purposes and tax compliance across Irish and international jurisdictions
- Support the team on providing advice on expanding international business units and projects
- Support on commercial projects which require tax input and support to the business
- Provide support across a broad range of taxes (CT, VAT, Import Duties, TP)
- Keep to up to date with changes in tax legislation and tax practices and communicate such changes to the relevant business areas
About the person
- Qualified AITI chartered tax advisor and/or qualified accountant with experience gained within a big 4 practice or an in-house team of a multinational group
- Good awareness of tax issues relevant for an international group
- Strong team working and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable working with software systems & excel
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.