Barden are delighted to be partnering with a leading pharma group who are growing their local Irish tax team. This broad tax role is a great opportunity for a tax consultant to work closely with various stakeholders across the business.
The Tax Analyst will be someone who can lead and take ownership for their work which will include VAT and Customs, Corporate tax and some payroll taxes.
This multinational organisation is known for it’s excellent culture, work life balance and empowerment of its people.
- Review of VAT returns, ensure all indirect tax compliance obligations met in a timely manner, liaise with the groups wider VAT team
- Assist with VAT projects and respond to VAT queries
- Review of PAYE returns and ensuring obligations met for relevant local entities
- Responsible for Irish Corporate tax returns and related tax accounting work
- Responsible for Customs process and ensure compliance
- Liaise with external advisors and tax authorities where required
- Assist with other areas of tax, e.g. tax projects and R&D tax credit process
About the person:
The successful candidate will be a qualified Tax Consultant and ideally a qualified Accountant with 3-5 years’ experience. Experience in Tax in a large firm or multinational organisation would be an advantage. The successful candidate will be well organised with good attention to detail and a strong communicator.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.