A great opportunity to join a group tax function of a well known Irish & International Brand, based in Dublin city. As tax analyst, the purpose of the role is to support the Irish tax compliance agenda, provide tax support to the wider business and get involved in strategic and commercial initiatives for the group.
Joining a great tax team which is well structured, your work will be challenging and diverse, whilst having a good work/life balance.
Some aspects of the role will include:
- Running the Irish tax reporting for external reporting purposes and Irish tax compliance, covering transfer pricing and direct taxes
- Support the team on providing strategic direction on tax risk management/mitigation
- Partnering with business stakeholders
- Support on commercial projects which require tax input and support to the business development team
- Support the transfer pricing strategy within the Irish business
About the person
- Qualified AITI chartered tax advisor and/or qualified accountant with experience gained within a big 4 practice or an in-house team of a multinational group
- Competent in Irish tax compliance with practical experience of tax reporting/accounting
- Good awareness of international tax issues for a MNC group
- Strong team working and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.