Barden are delighted to partner with a world renowned Legal and Financial Services Firm, to help identify a Tax Compliance professional to join their Dublin City Centre office.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified tax professional with upto 5 years experience, to develop in a compliance driven role, working closely with a broad range of high calibre clients.
Offering hybrid working arrangements, there is an expectation of three days per week in the Dublin City Centre office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage the compliance process for a variety of clients across Corporation Tax, VAT, PAYE and Investment Undertaking returns;
- Co-ordinate relevant filing obligations i.e., CbyC, FATCA, CRS
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders;
- Assist with client management including preparation of client proposals, onboarding, billing and administration;
- Ad hoc duties as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualification essential (CTA/ACA/ACCA)
- Financial services tax experience advantageous;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and dynamic team environment.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.