Barden Cork are delighted to be working on an exciting industry opportunity for a Tax Consultant. This position is within a global renewable energy organisation who have a significant presence in Ireland.
The role will have a wide remit, with responsibility for all aspect of direct tax in Ireland, from tax reporting and compliance and also involvement in tax planning and tax projects. It’s an exciting time to join the company as the grow in Ireland and Europe.
This role will be fully remote as the Tax team are based in the UK.
- Responsible for ensuring tax reporting and compliance completed and accurate
- Ensuring tax processes effective and efficient for Ireland
- Assisting with tax queries/audits as they arise
- Prepare tax technical memorandums as required
- Working with various stakeholders within the global organisation on wider business strategy/projects, e.g. M&A projects, reorganizations etc. and liaising with advisors where appropriate
- Assistance with other areas e.g. PEs, income tax and PAYE queries
About the person:
The successful candidate will be a qualified Tax Consultant and/or a qualified accountant. The candidate will have experience in Big 4 or in house with strong accounting and tax reporting skills and good Irish tax knowledge. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who has experience working to deadlines and comfortable taking initiative. They should also be a good communicator who builds strong relationships.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.