In Barden we are delighted to be working with a Big 4 accounting firm in Cork who are expanding their tax team.
The Tax Director will join Munster’s largest tax team based in Cork. This is a great opportunity for an experienced tax professional who is eager to be part of well-respected and high performing team as it grows and develops.
The Tax Director will be responsible for a portfolio of international and/or domestic corporate tax clients depending on their experience and areas of interest. The role will involve providing tax planning advice to existing clients while also creating and building relationships with new clients.
- Responsible for a broad portfolio of corporate tax clients
- Providing ad hoc advice on complex issues as required
- Identifying planning opportunities for clients and providing technical reports and memos
- Providing tax advice around company restructuring and reorganisations
- Working with international teams to provide world class service to clients
- Developing the team and assisting with the growth of the wider business, including business development and maintenance of existing client relationships
- Supervising and mentoring junior staff
About the person:
A qualified tax consultant, ideally already at senior manager or director level with a good corporate tax experience and possibly some international tax experience. The person should be comfortable dealing with clients and have an interest in business development. They will be a good communicator, self-motivated and eager to support the continued growth of the tax team and wider firm.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.