Barden Cork are delighted to be working on an exciting industry opportunity for a Tax Manager. This position is within a well-known Irish organisation headquartered in Cork.
This will be a broad role, working across multiple tax heads and managing a team of Tax Professionals. The Tax Manager will be involved in tax compliance, reporting, planning, strategy etc. This is a contract position and will report into the Head of Finance.
- Lead a team of tax professionals and ensure best practices maintained across all tax processes
- Ensure all tax compliance and reporting deadlines met in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain relationships with third party advisors and Tax authorities
- Liaise with wider finance team, ensuring the business is up to date with tax risks and opportunities
- Working closely with the wider business on strategy and planning and providing tax advice on same
- Providing support and advice to the wider business as required including tax technical queries, providing training etc
About the person:
The successful candidate will be a qualified Tax Consultant and ideally also a qualified accountant with min. 7 years’ PQE. The candidate will have experience across all tax heads and good Irish & UK tax knowledge. The successful candidate will be experienced team leader who drives efficiencies and encourages continuous improvement. They should also be a good communicator who builds strong relationships.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.