An exceptional opportunity for an ambitious tax professional at tax specialist /consultant level or recently appointed tax manager to join the tax team of a very interesting business.
The tax team play a key role in the business, creating solutions to complex business matters and as such will offer exposure to the commercial activities of the business whilst developing your tax knowledge and skills. A truly diverse role, it will offer a very varied career in tax whilst ensuring career progression.
About the position
Reporting to the director of tax, your role will include:
- Managing the direct tax matters of the group including transfer pricing
- Supporting the VAT compliance matters of the group including managing the relationship with the groups advisors and engaging with local and international tax authorities on VAT audits and enquiries
- Supporting the business on the groups expanding international business units and projects
- Dealing with queries raised across the business on diverse tax matters
- Communicating to the business on changes in tax legislation, tax practices and policies
About the person
- A qualified tax professional with experience gained in a top tier tax firm (4- 6 years experience)
- A strong communicator and excellent team player comfortable within a fast paced, cross functional team
- A desire to learn, have fun and share ideas
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.