We are working with a leading Accounting firm based in Cork to identify a Tax Compliance Manager to join their growing team.
The firm work with a broad variety of clients and this Tax Manager will have responsibility for managing Compliance for all clients.
The firm will offer flexibility in terms of hours if required for the right person.
- Responsible for ensuring all Corporate Tax and Income Tax obligations met for a portfolio of tax
- Assist clients with any technical queries as they arise regarding compliance
- Responding to Revenue queries as required
- Work closely with management team on meeting clients’ expectations
- Supervise tax team and co-ordinate team to ensure all deadlines met in a timely manner
- Assisting with the development of junior team members
About the person:
A qualified tax consultant, with min. 2-3 years’ PQE in tax practice, primarily in Corporate Tax and Income Tax. Strong technical skills with an eagerness to develop and progress their career. Excellent communication and team work skills will be required for this role also.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.