A unique opportunity has arisen for a tax manager to join an Irish headquartered renewable energy business on a part time basis. A value add role, not deadline driven, ideal for someone to get involved in commercial tax matters at a time when the company are at an exciting growth phase and developing its international operations. You will join a great finance team and report to the head of finance.
About the position
As tax manager, you will oversee all tax matters in the group, considering tax compliance, transfer pricing, tax structuring, tax risks and advising the Senior Management Team in tax related matters among others.
- Assist with tax due diligence, acquisitions/disposals including reviewing and post implementation of transaction documents.
- Support the financing teams on tax based financial modelling of transactions
- Liaise regularly with the external tax advisors and internal teams acting as key point of contact on tax matters.
- In conjunction with Finance managers, assist/review the tax compliance requirements
- Review and collate quarterly tax reports for all entities across the Group.
- Identify, monitor, and manage areas of tax risk.
About the person
- Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA).
- ACA qualification desirable.
- Corporate tax experience essential.
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Interest in sustainability and renewables.
- Strong commercial acumen.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.