A leading Dublin based Pharma company is looking to hire a Tax Manager to join their team. This person will play a key role in preparing all Tax matters across the Group. The role will be a good mix of compliance, consulting and project work, and you will get to work with a number of key business stakeholders outside of the Finance team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage the Irish tax compliance process for a number of Group entities
- Liaise with Global Tax Director on all tax matters related to the US operations.
- Assist with broad range of tax matters such as Transfer Pricing reporting, R&D credit calculations, Indirect Taxes and intercompany transaction reporting.
- Assist with the building and implementation of tax technology processes to drive efficiency
- Support the tax team in various structuring, process improvement and compliance projects.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Relevant Tax qualification with circa 2-4 years PQE .
- Recognized tax or accounting qualification with experience operating within multiple countries.
- US and IFRS Tax accounting knowledge is preferred.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.