Barden Cork are partnering with a leading Accounting and Advisory firm who are growing their tax team in Cork. The team are recruiting a Tax Manager or Senior Tax Manager who can provide tax advice, primarily Corporate tax advice to a variety of multinational and Irish indigenous businesses.
The team has a good reputation and works very closely with other service lines in the firm to offer top class services to clients.
The successful candidate will have excellent support from the Tax Partners and other members of senior management on the team and there will be excellent scope for progression. The role will be based in the Cork office but there is scope for significant remote working for an experienced hire.
- Responsible for Corporate tax projects including compliance and advisory for new and existing clients
- Working closely with colleagues in foreign offices on global engagements
- Be proactive in advising clients on tax developments in Ireland and internationally
- Provide advice and innovative solutions to clients
- Lead and motivate more junior members of the team
- Be involved in other initiatives in the business and represent the tax team
About the person:
The successful candidate will be a qualified Tax Consultant and ideally also a qualified Accountant with minimum 2-3 years’ experience working at manager level in Tax. Strong technical tax knowledge and an eagerness to learn and develop further will be important. The ideal candidate will also have an interest in getting involved in business development and be enthusiastic about growing the team.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.