Barden are delighted to assist a global leader in the energy industry to help identify a Tax Specialist to join their tax function in Dublin.
Reporting to the Head of Tax, this is a varied role with a strong focus on VAT compliance.
A great opportunity for a part qualified or recently qualified tax professional from practice or industry, looking to progress their tax career in industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage the VAT compliance process – preparation, review and filing;
- Support the corporate tax compliance process;
- Assist with the preparation and review of tax provisions;
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Oversee various foreign tax matters across corporate tax, VAT, withholding taxes;
- Support the financial reporting team with the tax reconciliation process;
- Respond to queries from external auditors;
- Assist with ad hoc tax projects (transfer pricing, BEPS etc.)
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least two years’ experience in tax industry/tax practice;
- Part Qualified or Qualified Tax Advisor or Accountant (CTA/ACA/ACCA);
- International VAT exposure desirable;
- Ability to work on own initiative with strong attention to detail;
- A natural problem solver with strong analytical and technical skills.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.