Barden are delighted to assist our client, a well-known Irish business, to introduce a high calibre Technical & Audit Manager to their team in Dublin City on a permanent basis (Hybrid working). The principal purpose of this role is to plan and deliver the Group/statutory and subsidiary audit process, provide expertise on technical accounting matters as well managing the relationship with the external auditors.
“We are evolving every day and we are seeking an individual who will cherish the opportunity to manage and lead in this new key role as we continue to grow” – Head of Finance
- Plan and manage the Group and Statutory Audit process.
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders including External Auditors.
- Manage outsourced advisors for Accounting and Advisory Services.
- Involved in supporting with technical issues/transactions and Review of technical accounting papers.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- The successful candidate will be a Big 4/Top 10 trained ACA with minimum 5 years PQE, either in a large corporate environment, or within a Plc.
- Strong knowledge of auditing practices and control practices.
- Advanced technical accounting knowledge.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.