ROLE: Technical Support Advisor
LOCATION: Dublin City (Hybrid)
Barden IT are delighted to be supporting a renowned Irish Organisation in their search for this key Technical Support Advisor.
Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Manager, the successful person will join the small IT department who are constantly working to find new ways of doing things and keeping up with new technologies.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Providing first-level and second-level support to computer systems users to the standards and levels required by the Business and IT management.
- Adhere to Risk Management requirements as articulated in the Company’s Risk Framework by promoting a strong risk culture.
- Managing a busy helpdesk with energy – prioritising tickets, managing competing priorities and following through to ensure problems are fully resolved.
- Security maintenance: Anti-virus & MDM roll-out, troubleshooting & maintenance.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Providing a solid understanding both technically and functionally of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS,HCP, Exchange 2016/Online, Group Policy and Office 365.
- Experience troubleshooting and diagnosing issues with Windows 8/10+, Microsoft 365 technologies such as Exchange, Office 2016+, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint.
- Experience with Backup Technologies, Citrix / Terminal services, Enterprise Anti-virus.
- Relevant industry certifications would be an advantage e.g. MCSA, CompTIA Network+/Server+.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.