Barden are delighted to be retained by a high profile, leading international Consultancy to help further build their Technology Consulting team by addition of a Technology Delivery/ Project Manager. This role is based in Dublin and Cork, but the group are operating a flexible hybrid policy.
My clients Management Consulting team have the depth of skills and expertise required to provide deep, pragmatic, relevant advice specifically and for the benefit of their clients. They achieve this by combining their various specialist skills to provide independent, objective advice to create, preserve and maximise value while importantly reducing risk.
Their plans are ambitious and now the company are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals, to take on key leadership roles to enhance the capacity and the capability of their team. Success will be rewarded with a clear route to progression to senior levels within the firm.
” The role demands that the individual be capable of working with and advising client organisations on a wide range of IT topics. It requires you to be self-motivated, with an ability to achieve results with little supervision. On a day-to-day basis our Technology Consultants will work with our clients delivering innovative, flexible, and cost-effective technology and infrastructure capabilities.”
– Head of Technical Change
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role demands that the individual be capable of working with and advising client organisations on a wide range of IT topics. It requires you to be self-motivated, with an ability to achieve results with little supervision. On a day-to-day basis the Technology Consultants will work with our clients delivering innovative, flexible, and cost-effective technology and infrastructure capabilities.
- Defining and delivering clients IT strategies and IT operating models.
- Help clients define their IT sourcing strategies and advise on appropriate services and service level regimes.
- Advising and implementing efficient and effective IT governance and operations processes e.g., Agile and Traditional SDLC, ITIL, COBIT etc,.
- Helping clients navigate its journey into the cloud (IAAS, SAAS, PAAS).
- Advising clients on the modernisation of legacy IT platforms.
- Advising our clients on emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Analytics and Blockchain.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Third level degree in a related field. An industry recognised Project Management Qualification would be advantageous.
Knowledge of the full Software Delivery Lifecycle.
Experience defining, mobilising, and leading projects with an understanding and appreciation for governance, business stakeholder engagement and management, scope definition, resource, and budget management.
Previous business analysis, solution design and/or change management and business readiness experience.
Proven experience with some of the following: Architecture, Solution/Business Design, Service Management, Risk & Controls, Applications (CRM, SAP), Change Management
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.