Barden have been asked to act on behalf of the CTO of an ambitious Irish Consulting and Technology business to lead the appointment of a Technology Solutions Manager to their rapidly growing services division.
Leading an 8-person team (including software engineers, project managers, and BAs) this is a very broad role that is 60% business as usual (working with software and service integrations/delivery across an array of commercial and public organisations), 30% discovery/proof of concept work across RPA and related areas, and 10% leading a mature and highly capable team.
“This is a key appointment for me and will ultimately play a central role in the evolution of our business over time. We’ve a lot of the heavy lifting done with a recent upgrade of our tech stack and it’s a great time to be coming in and helping us to imagine and deliver on the future” – Head of Technology Solutions.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Lead the entire lifecycle of digital solutions, from initial design to delivery and ongoing maintenance.
- Manage a team of technology specialists and application engineers. Set clear expectations, inspire, and motivate the team. Monitor performance, facilitate personal development, and assess contributions.
- Take charge of the functional development roadmap, emphasizing operational impact.
- Efficiently manage vendors and service providers in alignment with the Group’s vendor management framework. Ensure adherence to escalation protocols.
- Influence the design of new solutions by leveraging your and your team’s technological expertise.
- Develop a comprehensive mapping of features within each application, assessing their relevance to contracts and daily operations.
- Allocate and oversee resources to meet project deadlines and deliverables effectively.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, curiosity, and learning within the team.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- You hold at least 5-8 years of experience in technical leadership roles. Ideally, a team lead or similar role in a larger company or in a management or similar role in a smaller company.
- You have Communications Platform experience and are well-versed in Genesys Cloud, Microsoft Platforms (including MS SharePoint, MS Power Platform, and MS Dynamics), and UiPath or similar technologies.
- You have a bachelor’s or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
This is a career-enabling role where someone can take a step up, make a mark, and grow their career with the business as it grows over time. These people are ambitious; they want you to be too.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.