Barden are currently partnering with one of Ireland’s leading brands in the search for a Finance Business Partner to join their high-performing team. Reporting to an exceptional Head of Commercial Finance, the ideal candidate will be a focused, analytical, with strong commercial acumen.
The Finance Business Partner will collaborate closely with the wider business, primarily responsible for assisting, analysing, and overseeing the achievement of the company’s financial and operational objectives. This involves delivering high-quality and timely management information for informed business decision-making.
If you’re seeking a role where you can immerse yourself in a business and proactively utilize your expertise to drive commercial objectives, then this opportunity may be of interest you. To learn more, please get in touch with Simon Cogan (firstname.lastname@example.org), Denis Galvin (email@example.com) or Caroline Frawley (firstname.lastname@example.org).
“People are our greatest asset and we are looking for someone who adds value to the existing team of high performers” – Head of Commercial Finance
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Preparing and delivering budgets, forecasts and detailed analysis.
- Supporting and appraising new business initiatives.
- Presenting to senior executive team.
- Challenge current processes with a view to continuous improvement.
- Provide valuable insights to management for decision making.
- Participating in cross-functional projects as necessary.
- Ad-hoc analysis as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 3+ years post-qualified experience.
- Highly analytical, with a natural numerical aptitude.
- Excellent people skills, experienced business partner, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail driven, focused, and an appetite for thinking about opportunities to improve margin.
- Motivated self-starter who enjoys working as part of a team.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.