An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Accountant to join the finance team of a leading professional services business in West Dublin.
This role will support the Financial Controller with the effective running of the finance function and the successful candidate will join a supportive and inspiring team of professionals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Prepare monthly management accounts;
- Maintain and reconcile the trial balance;
- Processing a high volume of reconciliations;
- Management of cashflow;
- Assist with budget preparation;
- Manage the accounts payable function;
- Assist with various sales/cost reporting initiatives;
- Ability to identify process improvements and increase efficiency where possible;
- Ad hoc duties, as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Holds an Accounting or Finance Degree;
- Working towards a professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA);
- At least one years’ experience in a similar role;
- Strong IT skills;
- Ability to work well within a team and communicate relevant information to various team members;
- Highly motivated and strong attention to detail.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.