Barden have been engaged by a global wealth manager based in Ireland to identify a number of high potential trainee actuaries for a project commencing in 2023.
- Benefit calculation and administration of Corporate Defined Benefit Pension Schemes in line with our statutory obligations as Registered Administrators
- Preparation of transfer and funding valuations, FRS17 notes and liability management reports
- Drafting client communications under guidance of an Actuarial Consultant.
- Relevant actuarial / actuarial science or mathematics degree.
- Committed to professional and personal development.
- Excellent Problem-solving skills, numerical and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Exam support and study leave will provided on an ongoing basis.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.