Barden are delighted to be partnering once again with an innovative global multinational client who are currently seeking a Training Lead for their new Cork-based Global Third-party Risk Management team.
The successful candidate will oversee the training needed by the team to enable operational performance, a high performing team and culture. You will manage the teams training program, identify training needs & develop and implement effective training programs to meet these needs.
‘TPRM’ has evolved from a ‘check-the-box’ process to a substantive function, complete with policies, procedures & systems, in companies that are serious about managing Third-party risk.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Lead the development, implementation and maintenance of training program
- Continuously develop the training program over time
- Liaise with different Stakeholders to create and maintain: Risk Definitions and Required Training for Third-party management, Risk Partners, Engagement Owners, and Third Parties
- Develop and oversee execution of program/process training
- Develop course materials and conduct trainings as appropriate
- Review compliance in line with training requirements
- Build and maintain Training programs using learning management system
- Ensure appropriate training programs assignment to relevant team and appropriate functional areas working with global L&D team
- Partner with team members in a consultative manner to continuously align learning solutions with development needs
- Coordinate, assess, analyse and report on post-training evaluation for all training programs
- Deliver and facilitate pilots and train-the-trainer sessions
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Third-level degree
- At least 3 years Learning / Training experience
- Experience with operational risk, third-party risk management, compliance or audit an advantage
- Experience in a fast-paced multinational/SSC environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels of the organization
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.