Barden are delighted to be working with one of the world’s leading provider in business, legal and tax services. You will be joining a newly formed team that provides clients with a range of specialised services.
‘The right person for this role will be energetic and ambitious, with a passion to progress their career in a rapidly growing business.’ Senior Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for document execution and liaising with intermediaries for the safe delivery of such documents.
- Involved in completing KYC processes.
- Ensuring all on-going transactional and legal obligations of the SPVs are met.
- Assisting with the coordination and oversight of transactions from a governance, compliance and administrative perspective.
- Assisting with organising, prep of board reports and attending client board and committee meetings.
- Drafting minutes and action item lists from board and committee meetings and circulating to clients and boards of directors in a timely manner.
- Publishing notices to stock exchanges, communicating with shareholders and performing other company secretarial functions as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or legal.
- 1-3 years experience in a similar background.
- Ability to cope with a busy workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to use good judgment to make sound decisions.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and enjoys working in a strong team environment.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.