Barden are delighted to be working with one of the world’s leading provider in business, legal and tax services. You will be joining a newly formed team that provides clients with a range of specialised services. You will work closely with Senior Management to provide financial services for capital market transactions.
‘The right person for this role will be energetic and ambitious, with a passion to progress their career in a rapidly growing business.’ Senior Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will be a relationship manager to some of our key clients which includes investment banks, private equity firms and fund managers.
- Manage a varied portfolio of securitisation and structured finance deals covering a wide range of assets
- Assist in the coordination and oversight of securitisation transactions from a governance, compliance and administrative perspective.
- Review of legal documentation as well as liaising with investors, arrangers, lawyers and other transaction parties.
- Ensure all on-going statutory, legal and transactional obligations are met and ensure good corporate governance throughout.
- Support the management team in maintaining, reviewing and revising internal controls and policies.
- Work with the Head of Governance on corporate governance / company secretarial matters and to assist in the managing, mitigating and monitoring of corporate governance risk.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Around 3 years’ experience working in legal, funds, banking, structured finance or corporate services provider.
- Legal degree or other relevant degree
- Ability to cope with a busy workload and ability to meet deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to use good judgment to make sound decisions.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and enjoys working in a strong team environment.
- Ability to train and mentor more junior members of the team.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.