An exciting opportunity for a transfer pricing director has arisen within the global tax function of a well known healthcare and pharmaceutical industry. A newly created position as the global tax function evolves to ensure best tax practices are in place.
A great place to work with a culture described as a progressive, exciting place to work where professional and personal growth is encouraged.
About the position
- Reporting to the senior director of taxes, located in Dublin and working closely with EMEA and APAC regional tax leads, managing a small team of transfer pricing /technology professionals
- Communicate transfer pricing policies and support implementation across various business units and regions.
- Review compliance with global transfer pricing strategy that may impact the broader tax considerations of the company.
- Work closely with supply chain and indirect tax on new product plans – establishing financial flows and also around existing products
- Work closely with external advisors to transfer pricing documentation to meet country specific reporting requirements
- Lead the preparation of quarterly and annual ASC740-compliant data modules related to transfer pricing.
- Oversee the maintenance of transfer pricing documents
- Managing transfer pricing controversy matters
- Analyze current and future transfer pricing strategies to help mitigate risk, optimize efficiency and facilitate future business operations.
About the person
- Ideally a qualified tax (or accounting) professional with transfer experience gained within a corporate environment
- Extensive experience in preparing transfer pricing documentation and performing functional analysis
- Involvement in implementation and maintenance of tax efficient supply chain structures
- Strong technology and systems experience – hands on knowledge
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to work with large multi-functional teams across a global organisation
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.