A newly created opportunity has been created for a transfer pricing manager to join a global in-house tax team of a tech business, located in Dublin. As the group are undergoing significant international expansion, this is a great time to join the team and get involved in some exciting projects. Reporting to the transfer pricing director and working with other members of the tax team, your role will be a critical role for the team and highly visible throughout the organisation.
About the position
- Provide support in developing and maintaining transfer pricing methodologies, policies, and internal documentation.
- Manage all aspects of country by country reporting obligations and ensuring intra group business models are consistent with the OECD/BEPS framework
- Providing Transfer Pricing advice and guidance to the wider tax team on various tax projects such as acquisitions, restructurings, and process development throughout the year.
- Lead the preparation of annual documentation of intercompany transactions for internal reporting requirements.
- Monitor the changing international tax statutes regarding Transfer Pricing which may create risks and opportunities for the group.
- Assist in the management of audits by tax authorities on Transfer Pricing issue and the development of tax audit defence strategies
- Integration of new acquisitions including initial due diligence, functional analysis, integration into the groups transfer pricing models and development of appropriate documentation.
- Assist the wider tax team on Transfer Pricing queries which may arise as part of the Group’s tax compliance process & global consolidation tax provision process.
About the person
- A professional qualification in accounting, tax or both preferable with at least 4 years experience in transfer pricing gained from private practice or another MNC.
- Commercially focused mindset with an appetite to work in a fast paced environment and within a team based culture
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise & influence across cross functional groups within an international business
- Strong analytical skills
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.