Barden are delighted to partner with a leading global pharmaceutical business to help identify a Treasury Analyst to join their Treasury team in Dublin.
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, you will support the Treasury Operations across compliance and banking management.
A brilliant opportunity for a professional with at least four years of corporate treasury experience.
An expectation to collaborate in the office 2 days per week.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Banking – manage compliance requirements (i.e., KYC, AML) and e-banking administration.
- Controls – ensure adherence to internal policies and procedures.
- Reporting – prepare transaction reports.
- Intercompany – support the management of intercompany loans.
- Process improvements – strive for enhanced efficiencies and drive automation initiatives.
- Audit – assist with audit requests.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least four years corporate treasury experience.
- A strong knowledge of corporate treasury and banking operations.
- Excellent ERP and Treasury Management systems experience (Kyriba advantageous).
- E-banking platform experience advantageous.
- Ability to work on own initiative with strong attention to detail.
- A natural problem solver with strong analytical and technical skills.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.