Barden are delighted to partner with a global leader in the life sciences industry to help identify a Treasury Project Manager to join their Group Treasury function in Dublin on a fixed term contract.
This role will assume ownership of a large-scale banking implementation project, leading the end-to-end delivery and implementation, while working cross functionally and managing key stakeholder relationship.
A brilliant opportunity for an experienced treasury professional with a strong understanding of treasury systems and banking platforms, to gain exposure
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Own and lead the delivery of the implementation project from start to finish;
- Manage expectations internally and externally and establish definitive timelines;
- Devise clear and concise project plans with the service provider;
- Troubleshoot issues;
- Ensure timely feedback and regular progress reports are shared with the Group Treasury function;
- Continually assess internal process and identify potential process improvements.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least four years’ experience in a corporate treasury function;
- Strong systems experience (finance software and banking platforms);
- Experience developing relationships within a business, internally and externally;
- Ability to work on own initiative with strong attention to detail;
- A natural problem solver with strong analytical and technical skills.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.