We are delighted to be working on a unique opportunity for a Tax/Accounting professional within a leading Irish business on a Part-Time basis. The VAT Accountant will join the group’s Finance team, with responsibility for VAT reporting and assisting with VAT queries as they arise.
- Responsible for VAT compliance and reporting
- Assist with VAT queries from the wider business
- Monitoring and checking all VAT rates accurate and up to date and liaising with internal stakeholders in this regard
- Provide support on transactions from a VAT perspective
- Liaise with third party advisors and review VAT reports
- Review VAT processes and suggest improvements where required
About the person:
The ideal candidate for this Part-Time role will be a qualified Accountant or Tax Consultant with some experience working in VAT. Experience working with Oracle would also be an advantage. If you are well-organised, a team player and have experience working to deadlines this may be a great opportunity for you.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.