Barden have been engaged by a leading firm to recruit for their growing VAT team in Cork.
This is a new role which has opened due to the growth of the team. As the wider firm develops the team will provide expert VAT advice to new and existing clients in the region. This is a unique opportunity in Cork and there will be fantastic support from the established VAT team.
Responsibilities include (and will vary depending on level):
- Responsible for ensuring VAT obligations of a portfolio of clients are met in a timely manner
- Managing projects and providing technical VAT advice to clients
- Involvement in Indirect Tax Technology projects
- Developing new client relationships while also ensuring existing relationships are maintained
- Working closely with senior management of the firm on future growth plans
- Developing and mentoring more junior staff
About the person:
A qualified tax consultant, ideally with significant VAT experience depending on the level. The tax consultant must be focused on providing a high-level service to clients and keen to develop new client relationships. The person should be ambitious and hard-working and excited to work on a growing team.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.