VAT professionals looking for something different? A great opportunity for a VAT manager to join an already successful VAT department of a leading accountancy and advisory practice located in Dublin city centre. A hybrid working policy exists within the firm.
A great time to join as the team plan to grow over the next few years and are looking for an ambitious tax manager to be part of this next phase of growth.
About the position
- Assisting the VAT partners with the successful, timely and commercial delivery of VAT advisory to Irish and international clients
- Responsibility for the project management of clients/assignments to ensure service delivery in line with client expectations
- Mentoring/training more junior members of the VAT team
- Carrying out technical research necessary to support client engagement and for internal/external thought leadership commentary
- Assist with the identification of new products or services to existing and potential clients
About the person
- Qualified tax/accounting professional
- Excellent technical knowledge of Irish and European VAT legislation and case law
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a tax/VAT environment
- Strong commercial awareness
- Experienced in providing strong client service delivery across a portfolio of businesses/clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A colloborative approach to work with a desire to work in a friendly, engaging team
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.