ROLE: Workplace Services Lead (12 Day rate Contract)
LOCATION Cork / Hybrid
Barden are delighted to have been asked to partner with a multinational client in their search for a ‘Work-place Services Lead’ on an initial 12 Month contract basis (Daily rate) here in Cork!
This role will have ‘the future of work’ at its core as my client seeks to commit to ensuring a ‘Smarter Factory floor’ for all employees & users.
Digitalisation of the work-place has been a key consideration for my client for some time and this role further emphasises that.
On a daily basis you’ll display your Stakeholder engagement skills collaborating with Senior Management, Production Operatives, Cyber Security teams etc.. So this role is very conspicuous on-site and will expose you to lots of different challenges each day.
Ultimately, you’ll lead the testing and implementation of new innovations & technology solutions for Cork-based ‘Work-place-services’ (WPS) by working closely with global WPS teams.
This is a great opportunity to become immersed in key projects in what is a growth space within IT. It’s a 12 month contract with an excellent Daily rate on offer.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- The successful candidate will interface with Senior leadership & the successful candidate will take ownership of all things ‘Workplace Services’ for this Global organisation who have a number of key sites here in Cork.
- You will have responsibility for key aspects of site operations such as – Laptops, Video Conferencing etc and be a key part of a team focused on large projects focused on – Phone innovations across each plant / Digital signage upgrades / Laptop / Desktop ugrades / Mobility Device projects etc…
- The role will seek to provide and maintain secure and compliant WPS (Work Place Services) technology environment in the three manufacturing plants and associated laboratories for my client.
- The role could really encompass a wide remit of responsibility delving into business considerations such as – Leadership Events/Conferences/VIP Visits etc..
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- You’ll thrive in being the main point of contact for all WPS issues, suggestions, queries etc…
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills – as this role delivers executive support to the senior leadership team in key manufacturing sites.
- Be comfortable managing the executive’s expectations regarding technology and processes
- Excel in the role of ‘Customer advocate’ escalating issues to the appropriate leadership member or team, managing through to resolution.
*Please note that our client can only engage with candidates who are EU Citizens or possess a full & currently valid Stamp 4 visa for this position.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.