5 years on from qualifying and wondering what's next?
You’ve sat the exams, completed the training, and are 5 years into your first job after qualifying….it’s five years on and you’re starting to ask yourself some questions…
- Am I in the role I really want?
- Is it time to move sectors or mix up my day job? And if I do are there opportunities there?
- Where are others working and what are they experiencing?
- What should my salary be?
- What benefits can I ask for?
Does this sound like you?
If so we have the latest insights to help you answer those questions. The 2018 Salary Survey from Chartered Accountants Ireland Leinster Society, in partnership with @Barden is the definitive guide to Chartered Accountant salaries in Leinster and delivers insights on the profession including salary, career satisfaction and fringe benefits and the future of accounting.
Some top line results include:
- With €74,706 the average salary package for 5 years post qualified in industry
- 46% have received promotions in the last 3 years
- 25% of respondents have moved jobs to a new organisation in the past 12 months
For more check out the Salary Survey today.
Need help achieving your ambitions?
We’re laser focused on your future. Here to help you achieve your ambitions, our team of experts are ready with lots of CV, LinkedIn, interview and career advice along with cutting edge market insights. So get in touch with our team today on email@example.com.
Make the right decision for you – experience Barden. It’s more than just a job – it’s your future.
At Barden we invest our resources to bring you the very best insights on all things to do with your professional future. Got a topic you would like us to research? Got an insight you would like us to share with our audience? Drop us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take it from there!