Demand by Tech & Pharma in Cork for Audit Manager/Director level candidates at highest levels in a decade.....
“If you are considering a move from practice to industry there has never been a better time” says Jonathan Olden (Managing Partner | Barden Cork). “Organic growth in existing teams and the introduction of new finance functions is driving unprecedented demand for accountants in Cork, in particular up to manager and senior manager/director level.
As a result, Barden have been engaged by a number of e-commerce, technology & pharma businesses in Cork to support the build out of these new & existing finance teams. If you see your long term career in industry get in touch and we can help guide you to the companies are roles that are the best fit for your aspirations.
Current opportunities, to name but a few, include:
- Finance Manager – Tech/IT – up to 75K
- Senior Project Manager – Technology – up to 85K
- IFRS Project Manager – Pharma – Neg
- Statutory Reporting Manager – Technology – up to 80K
- Compliance Manager – Pharma – up to 70K
- Financial Controller – Pharma – up to 90K
- Group Finance Manager – Consumer Products – up to 80K
- Senior CAPex Analyst – Technology – up to 70K
- FP&A Manager – US Multinational – up 85K
And that’s just for starters….
Get in touch with Jonathan Olden (firstname.lastname@example.org), Sarah Barry (email@example.com) or Marissa Maher (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the team in Barden Cork will take it from there.
At Barden we invest our resources to bring you the very best insights on all things to do with your professional future. Got a topic you would like us to research? Got an insight you would like us to share with our audience? Drop us a note to email@example.com and we will take it from there!