Recently Qualified Accountant Recruitment spikes in April/May each year; here's why.....
March through to May are peak times in the financial recruitment world – fact.
Why? Companies have a better fix on how the year will pan out and where their market will be next year, HR teams have completed resource planning for future headcount and hiring managers are getting approval to make that hire or get that project kicked off…
Most of all however it’s because April/May is one of two times a year that recently qualified accountants come out of training contracts. The 100’s of graduates that took the 3.5 year contract route back in 2014, hit the market at this time of year as they try to decide what to do next and whether it is better to stay or to go from practice. Good employers are tuned into this annual cycle and the better ones time their search for recently qualified accountants around these peaks. It will be Sept/October before another peak comes along – thought it is not likely to be as busy as now…
Right now our recently qualified accountant team in Barden are very very busy (meet our team if you’re curious). Our expert team are working on a host of assignments in both Dublin and Cork, a sample of which include:
- Financial Accountant – Aircraft Leasing – South Dublin – 50-55k
- Senior Accountant – Software – South Dublin – 55-60k
- GL Accountant – Technology – Dublin City Centre – 55k
- Group Financial Accountant – Healthcare – Dublin West – 55-58k
- Financial Accountant – FMCG – Dublin West – 50-55k
- Project Accountant – Retail – Dublin West– 55-60k
- GL Accountant – Pharma – Dublin City Centre – 50k
- Financial Accountant –Retail –South Dublin – 50-55K
- Financial Accountant – Utilities/Services – North Dublin – 50-60K
- Group Financial Accountant – Technology/Retail – South Dublin – 50-55K
- Management Accountant – Lifesciences – South Dublin – 55-60K
- Corporate Accountant – Financial services – Dublin City Centre – 50-55K
- Internal Audit – Insurance AND Property – Dublin City Centre – 50-55K
- Practice Manager – SME – Dublin South – 55-60K
- Corporate Finance Senior – Top 10 – Dublin City Centre – 55K
- Management Consultant – Big 5 – Dublin City Centre – 55-60K
- Project and Systems Manager/Consultant – Big 4 – Dublin City Centre – Neg
- Commercial Financial Analyst – Services – Cork City – 52-55K
- Group Financial Accountant – Software – Cork City – 53-55K
- Statutory Accountant – Technology – Cork City – 50 – 52K
- Financial Accountant – Pharmaceutical – East Cork – 48K
- General Ledger Accountant – Manufacturing – Cork City – 50K
- Financial Accountant – SME/FMCG – Cork City – 47K
- SSC Accountant – Medical Device – Cork City – 49K
- Financial Analyst – FMCG – Cork City – 50-53K
- Investment Analyst – Corporate – Cork City – 60K+
- Commercial Business Analyst – Manufacturing/pharma – East Cork – 50-55K
- Practice Manager – SME practice – West Cork – 60K
- Project Accountant – Top 10 practice – Cork City – €Neg
- Audit Managers – Big 4/Top 10 practice – Cork City – €Neg
2018 will be a great year to define your future in finance. Make sure you know your options with Barden.
Not only are most of our recently qualified accountant recruitment team in Barden (meet our team) accountants just like you, we have all been trained in the Barden Career Model (TM). This unusual blend of experience, knowledge and training allows us to provide a different type of recruitment service!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com and our recently qualified accountant recruitment experts will arrange a time that suits you to start planing your future.
(Got another question? Need a steer to keep you on the right track? Check out the Barden Newly Qualified Accountant Career Guide right here>>>)
At Barden we invest our resources to bring you the very best insights on all things to do with your professional future. Got a topic you would like us to research? Got an insight you would like us to share with our audience? Drop us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take it from there!