CASSI & Barden Chartered Career Event 2020 | Your Passport to life after Qualification....
Thursday March 19th | Chartered Accountant House | 6pm – 7.30pm
If you’re a student chartered accountant then this is the event you will NOT want to miss! We’ve invited the finance leaders of some of Ireland’s most impressive companies to share a little with you about their professional journey and to give you:
- 3 tips they wish they had when they qualified.
- 3 top things they look for in a newly qualified accountant CV.
- 3 top things they look for when they interview a newly qualified accountant.
A little about some of our speakers:
- Brendan Lonergan: PwC trained Brendan spent 14 years in various finance leadership roles in Bank of Ireland before joining CRH where, as Head of Group Financial Evaluation & Advisory Services, he now leads an incredibly impressive and high performing finance team.
- Shauna Igoe: Since qualifying in 2005 Shauna has held a number of leadership roles in some of Ireland most impressive companies including Ardagh Group and Escher Group. In 2015 Shauna joined Sebela Pharmaceuticals where she works closely with the CFO as VP Group Finance.
- Rob MacTighearnain: KPMG trained Rob spent his first 4 years PQE in Transaction Services before joining a rapidly growing Irish Tech firm as CFO. In 2018 Rob then joined EML, a leading global payments company as Finance Director. Rob is a regular keynote at Fintech and Finance Leadership events.
- Lisa Hughes: KPMG trained Lisa moved into recruitment in 2015 so she could use her professional qualifications in a different way. Lisa has advised chartered accountants locally and internationally and now leads the recently qualified accountant recruitment team in Barden Dublin.
Our MC on the night, John Slattery of Inspo, will also share some of his wisdom from years of coaching chartered accountants at all levels.
If you have even the slightest interest in your professional future after you qualify this is THE event you can not afford to miss in 2020.
There are only 80 tickets available so book your place now before someone else takes your seat. Bookings can be made through Eventbrite here >>>
At Barden we invest our resources to bring you the very best insights on all things to do with your professional future. Got a topic you would like us to research? Got an insight you would like us to share with our audience? Drop us a note to email@example.com and we will take it from there!