Cork continues to punch above it's weight when it comes to career in finance; here's why.....
When it comes to career opportunities for finance professionals, Cork continues to punch above it’s weight.
“2018 has been a big year for finance professionals in Cork. In Barden we have already seen over 80 new roles in H1 alone, with H2 promising to be even more significant in terms of opportunities for finance professionals, at all levels. Some of these roles are driven by the continued expansion of European/Global Finance Hubs while others are being driven by smaller, innovative, indigenous companies that are really going places. It’s really an exciting time to be working in finance in Cork.” says Jonathan Olden, Managing Partner | Barden Cork
Cork is obviously thriving. And it’s just getting started.
“Over the coming months and into 2019 we are investing heavily in Barden Cork to make sure we are ready to meet the demands of the market”, says Jonathan. “Part of that strategy is to engage with finance professionals looking to make Cork home; or return home to Cork. The other part of that strategy is to continue to build personal relationships with the top finance talent in Cork so that we can introducing the right opportunities to them at the right time for them.”
Some (just a snapshot!) of our current assignments in Cork include:
- Financial Controller – Medical/Manufacturing – 70-80k
- Internal Audit Manager – Global Tech – 65-75k
- Senior Project Accountant – IT – 55-65k
- RTR Accountant (Portuguese) – Pharmaceutical – 50-65k
- Commercial accountant – Irish Indigenous, FMCG – 55k
- Management Accountant – Investment company – 55k
- Senior Financial Accountant – Pharmaceutical – 60k-€70k
- RTR Accountant – Pharmaceutical – 55k-€60k
- Data Visualization Analyst – FMCG – 55-60k
- Business Analyst – Manufacturing – 55-60k
- Data Analyst – Pharmaceutical – 35k
- Part Qualified Financial Analyst –Healthcare – 33-37k
- Accounts Payable Analyst – Technology – 35-40k
- Accounting Technician– Healthcare – 30-35k
- Accounts Payable Specialist – Manufacturing- 27-30k
- Accounts Receivable Associate – Pharmaceutical -28-31k
- Payroll Specialist – Technology – 34-36K
- Tax Accountant – Pharma – Cork – 50-55k
- VAT Analyst – Pharma – Cork – 40-45k
- Corporate Finance Manager – Big 4 – 60-65k
- Part Qual Practice Accountant – Boutique Firm – 25-30k
If you, or someone in your network (or family!) are a finance professional and are thinking of calling Cork home, get in touch with Jonathan Olden and his team in Barden Cork (email@example.com) and they will take it from there…..
2018 is a great year to define your future in finance. Make sure you know your options, with Barden.
At Barden we invest our resources to bring you the very best insights on all things to do with your professional future. Got a topic you would like us to research? Got an insight you would like us to share with our audience? Drop us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take it from there!