Looking to build a recruitment career like no other? Barden in Dublin might just be the home you are looking for...
Hi. We’re Barden. We’re experts in accounting and tax recruitment. We’re entrepreneur-led and Irish owned, with offices in Dublin and Cork….and we’re just getting started!
What do we actually do? We help companies in Ireland build amazing finance teams. We’re not just about jobs though. We’re about helping people realize their potential. Simple.
What do we do differently in Barden? Everything. We think, act and work differently to many companies in the recruitment profession. Don’t take our word for it though – ask around.
“Most of us here in Barden are practice trained accountants, tax professionals or solicitors who were brave enough to choose to use our professional training in a different way. If you’re professionally trained, in accounting, tax, law or recruitment, and you’re brave enough to use your qualification/experience to create lasting value in a different, more rewarding way, then we should definitely talk.” – Ed Heffernan (Managing Partner | Barden Ireland)
Right now we have a rare opportunity to join our recently qualified (0-3 yrs PQE) recruitment team in Dublin. Roles like this don’t come around very often in Barden so if you’ve ever been curious now is your time…
What’s life like in Barden? Working with Barden you’ll be involved in stuff that’s just leagues apart from the work you’ll do anywhere else. Every day you will get to make a difference and every day you will enjoy a unique blend of activities including:
- Working with one of the most experienced recruitment teams in Ireland – helping them and learning with them as you go.
- Support the identification and engagement of top talent for Ireland’s greatest finance teams
- Get involved in everything from supporting start-up projects to advising some of Ireland’s most successful companies.
- Work with the founders of Barden and support them in a whole host of initiatives across operations, HR, data and marketing.
…..No two days will ever, ever be the same. Sound interesting?
- Are you smart, curious and energetic?
- Do you want to do so something that can make a real difference in people’s lives?
- Are you determined, hard-working and just a little bit courageous?
- Are you a qualified professional looking to use your qualifications in a different way?
….if you are then Barden might be somewhere you should call home.
Why join Barden now? We have big, big plans for 2020, but we can’t get there without exceptional people by our side. If you have an interest in building your career in recruitment in Dublin, be you an experienced recruiter OR a professional looking for something different, we should talk.
If you’re curious get in touch with Ed Heffernan (email@example.com) in Barden and Ed will take it from there….
At Barden we invest our resources to bring you the very best insights on all things to do with your professional future. Got a topic you would like us to research? Got an insight you would like us to share with our audience? Drop us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take it from there!